About Millenium Colloidal Silver
Silver is an element essential to life. The human body contains about .001% silver and researchers note that illness occurs more frequently when the level of silver drops below this point.
Colloidal Silver Nanoparticles are the best all-around germ fighter known. At birth, doctors disinfected eyes with a diluted solution of silver nitrate as a preventative measure. Pure silver nanoparticles have no adverse side effects upon humans and is actually beneficial to health. This most important factor is particle size. Millennium Colloidal Silver consists of evenly dispersed particles less than 2 nanometers in size that do not separate from the liquid that holds them in solution. The small size increases the efficacy of the colloidal silver against all pathogens.
Some of the Benefits of Millennium Colloidal Silver Nanopartlcles
• it is harmless to humans with no side effects associated with antibiotics
• It is extremely toxic to all strains of bacteria, fungus, parasites and even viruses
• Microbes cannot develop resistant strains as they do to other antibiotics
• it is Tasteless, odorless
• It can be used topically or taken internally
• is used in Burn Centers to prevent infection and speed the healing process
A Universal Antibiotic (See Modern Scientific Research References Below)
Colloidal Silver Nanoparticles are considered to be the an effective, universal antibiotic. It is toxic to all species tested of fungi, bacteria, protozoa, parasites & many viruses. There is no known disease-causing organism that can live in the presence of even minute traces of the chemical element of simple metallic silver. Based on laboratory tests with Colloidal Silver Nanoparticles, destructive bacteria, viruses, and fungus organisms are killed within minutes of contact.
When colloidal silver nanoparticles are placed in a culture dish with any single-cell microorganism, the microorganisms die. This is also true of staph and strep bacteria.
Safe & Effective
Like silver salts commonly found in pharmacies, pure colloidal silver nanoparticles display antibacterial actions owing to the formation of silver nanoparticles absorbed by the bacterial cell with cytotoxic results.
Unlike silver salts, pure colloidal silver nanoparticles do not require a prescription, because it was already in use as a medicine before FDA regulations took effect in 1938. Pure colloidal silver nanoparticles are also without the side effects of silver salts, such as irritation or discoloration of tissues.
Particles of colloidal silver contain only a few molecules. This small size allows them to pass through the walls of cell membranes.
NASA and hospitals both take advantage of this remarkable property. Silver compounds are being used in burn centers because they speed the healing process dramatically and prevent infection. NASA first used a silver water filtration system aboard the Apollo spacecraft, and continues to do so.
Methods of Using Colloidal Silver
Colloidal silver can be used topically to treat cuts, scrapes, minor burns, and warts. However, its unique quality is that it can also be taken internally. Silver is an essential trace element and unlike other antibiotics, microorganisms cannot develop a tolerance to it.
1. As a topical spray for cuts, scrapes, minor burns, rashes, athletes foot, etc.
2. As a food supplement to prevent and remedy conditions associated with harmful bacteria and other microbes.
3. As a food preservative for improving shelf life for home canning or emergency storage water.
4. As a purifying treatment for drinking water when camping.
1. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31963769# - Colloidal Silver Nanoparticles as an effective Anti-bacterial
2. Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal. 2020 Jan; 25(1): e29–e33. - Published online 2019 Dec 24. doi: 10.4317/medoral.23171 PMCID: PMC6982983 PMID: 31880292 - Immunohistochemical and morphological characteristics of tissues response to polylactic acid membranes with silver nanoparticles
Conclusions - "...colloid silver solution can be used as a source of nanoparticles for anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory biodegradable membranes’ coating."
3. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30964466 Rev Sci Tech, 37 (3), 823-830, Dec 2018 - Antibacterial Activity of Silver Nanoparticles Against Field and Reference Strains of Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, Mycobacterium Bovis and Multiple-Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis Strains
A Selim, M M Elhaig, S A Taha, E A Nasr - PMID: 30964466 DOI: 10.20506/rst.37.3.2888 - “The AgNPs showed an in vitro chemotherapeutic effect against Mycobacterium spp. Thus, they can be used to treat TB not only in humans but also in animals, and maybe useful in TB prevention and control strategies worldwide."